Our Featured Tours
- Pakistan is a south Asian Muslim country. Pakistan is one of the most visited destinations in the world in terms of adventure travel. Geographically Pakistan is surrounded by four countries India, Iran, Afghanistan and China. Country has four provinces Sindh, Punjab, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa and Baluchistan as well as two disputed region Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir. Islamabad is the current capital city of Pakistan and this city has formed in 1967 before this Karachi the port city on the bank of Arabian sea was the country’s capital after the country came into existence on 14 August 1947.
- In terms of tourism Pakistan is the heaven for adventure travelers. Many foreign and local tourists visit Pakistan’s northern areas. Confluence of world’s three highest mountains Himalaya, Karakoram and Hindukush is also in Pakistan. Five out of fourteen 8000+ peaks is in Pakistan. Many climbers visit these peaks in winters and summers for the summit. K2 the world’s 2nd highest mountain summited in winters by Nepalian mountaineers in 2021. Nanga Parbat in Himalayan mountain range is considered a killer mountain in the world. Royal’s Adventure Club (Pvt) Ltd. Providing complete expeditions for the Nanga Parbat base camp as well as for K2, Concordia base camp. Our high-altitude guides and porters are well trained and experienced for these kinds of expeditions.
- Southern part of Pakistan is also a cultural hub of the country. Lahore the city of brave heart people is the capital of Province Punjab. Punjab is the biggest province of the country. Royal’s Adventure Club (Pvt) Ltd. Providing complete cultural and heritage trips in Lahore and its surroundings. Tour of old Lahore is the main tourist attractions in the city. The other points are Badshahi Masjid, Minar-e-Pakistan and food street old Lahore is one of the most famous food markets in the country. The flag lowering ceremony between India and Pakistan is held every day around 3:00 pm at Wahga border Lahore. Wahga border Lahore is the only legal crossing point between India and Pakistan. Royal’s Adventure Club (Pvt) Ltd provide services for the tourists coming / going form / to India on this border. Many Sikh tourists visit gurdwaras like Kartarpur and Nankana Sahib in Pakistan by this border.
- Sindh is the second largest province in the country and is the major contributor in country’s GDP. The port city Karachi is also known as the city of lights and famous for the city which never sleep. Sindh Tourism Development Corporation is working to promote the cultural and historical tourism in the region. Thar district in Sindh has the potential of cultural and historical tourism and famous for more Hindu temples. Ranikot fort and Kot Dg is the most tourist forts in the province. Gorakh Hill Station is the heist point in Sindh. Royal’s Adventure Club plans every weekend trip to these destinations for small or large size groups from Karachi.
- Balochistan is the largest province of Pakistan in terms of land. There are may tourist points in Baluchistan like Kund malir beach, Ormara and Gwadar on the scenic coastal highway. Compay provide camping trips to these beaches these are our most selling weekend trips from Karachi and best for short excursions. Quetta is the capital city of the Baluchistan province and famous for the tribes. Bordering with Afghanistan and Iran Baluchistan is the junction point for tourists coming from Europe side. Royal’s Adventure Club has facilitated many tourists at the taftan border. We pre-arrange NOC (Non-Objection Certificate) for the foreign tourists coming from Europe and we also provide scouts and private transportation for them. Astola island is the most beautiful island in the world is few nautical miles from pasni district Gwadar.
- Royal’s Adventure Club (Pvt) Ltd. with its experience staff providing services for its valuable guests. Company is also working with more than 100 hotels and resorts in the country. We can accommodate our guests in every city of the company. Royal’s Adventure Club (Pvt) Ltd is the only DMC which privides city tours everywhere from Balochistan to Khunjerab Pass (The Pakistan and China border) and also in Azad Kashmir. Our in-house transport will take you to the desired destination which can be booked by our website as well as by calling to our customer help line.